|The Boy In The Box|
Age: Approximately 4 to 6 years old
Location: Then secluded Fox Chase area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Summary: On February 25, 1957 and unidentified body of a boy approximately 4 to 6 years old was found naked and battered in cardboard box in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The boy was described as having blue eyes, fair complexion and medium to light brown, crudely cut hair. His nails were noted as being neatly trimmed. He had deep bruises covering much of the his body and face and experts speculate that due to the cold weather, the child may have been lying in that box between 2-3 days to 2 to 3 weeks.
* The boys hair was crudely cut and located throughout his
body, indicating it was cut while he was
deceased and naked or immediately before he died.
* His hands and feet were wrinkled indicating they were
submerged in water for an extended time just
before or after he died.
* The child may have had a chronic eye ailment
* He had not eaten 2-3 hours before death.
* The faded cheap flannel blanket he was wrapped in was made in either North Carolina or
Quebec, Canada. It was also massed produced and shipped to multiple locations.
* His esophagus contained a dark, brown residue, possibly indicating he vomited shortly before death.
* He was severely malnourished.
* Cause of death was multiple blows to the head
Finding Americas Unknown Child
Theory's Of What HappenedLike many other cases who have become unsolved several theories come up to ones head.
|The Foster Family Home|
Burial For Him
His Old Tombstone
|His new Tombstone|